0

Only I can feel awkward whilst blogging.

Hey everyone. Or rather no one. I'm getting that weird feeling you get two seconds after you realize that the person you've been talking to has walked away and you've been talking to air for the past five minutes. ...hmm.

Well. Here it is, I guess. Me on a blog? Can't say this is going to work out spectacularly well, but we'll give it a shot. This is me, posting my day to day awkward moments, epic fail moments, perhaps even a couple of win-moments (few and far between, my friends), maybe a couple of teen angsty, whiny moments...Or just any sort of random occurrences that I find significant (or perhaps insignificant?) enough to post here.

Peace. :D

...wow that was so not cool when I said it. Or typed, rather

I should stop now.
T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment