0

Every little piece of you

I think what Lisa said in the previous post is so true, in that sometimes I feel I spend far too much time feeling down, or throw myself a very.. lame pity party. It's a sad thing really, I think, that I am affected by some things that I should not care about. Those little things that don't mean anything, and hopefully I'll laugh about in the future and say what a drama queen I was in those teenage days. But lately, I have been feeling like I'm such a burden to my friends, in that I'm the only one benefiting. Like..parasitism, that whole type of symbiotic relationship - yeap, just like that. And then today, I think it was mixed in with a bad day at work, but my mom just said to me: "I really wish I didn't have you." And that kinda, just struck me really hard. It struck me in a way that I realized I had become so lost in my own world, that for a while, I had forgotten, just how important my mom was to me. And to know that I was a burden to HER - my own mommy, made me feel like such a failure. But with some tears + music (very importanto!)+ lisas article with hopes graffiti (so cute :D) I realized that I'll have to change my mom's mind. How? Through changing the way I perceive things, and of course - through prayer.

I need to be less of a ppjk (party pooper joy killer) and be more like TOTORO. <- this guy is epic! hes so big and fluffy. man, I wish I had a Totoro - and we would stand in the rain with a teeny sprout over our heads hahaha nah, really, I hope I can really try to show everyone that I really am happy - inside and out - and well show the most important person that I'm happy with who I am.

myself, i guess.


-sharon

P.S. oh! and relation to the title, im currently obsessed with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IB4eWBqVyk&feature=channel_page

0 comments:

Post a Comment