1

Flagpole Fails: "Makes Me Happy"

I almost forgot what the semi-not-really-purpose of this blog was: to chronicle awkward moments of our lives. Although this doesn't top the charts in awkwardness, it felt rather strange. So I have the same name as one of my previous teachers, who worked her last year but moved away. Apparently, my current history teacher was friends with her.
*first day of school
Teacher:
OMG, LISAWU! Everyday I read your name I'm gonna cryyyyyyy
Me: Um. Cool?
*next day
Teacher:
Okayyy, where's LISAWU..LISAWU'S IN THE BACK NOW!
Me: Yeah...
Teacher:
Haha, I should probably not call you LISAWU. It just makes me happy that you're a LISAWU.
Me: *awkward
Me: *picks up water bottle and takes drink
Me: ...It makes me happy too.
Some girl: ...That's a lie.

What an auspicious way to start class this year. Speaking of awkward, that's how I would describe the unfortunate ratio of my posts to Sharon's posts. I'm such a chatterbox. We want to hear from you too, Sharon :(
Listening to: "Lady Melody" by Tom Frager
-Lisa


1 comments:

sharon said...

BAHAHAHA that made me LOL

"...it makes me happy too" thats gold.

Post a Comment