0

Bada-ba-da da!

If most of you (I expect all...two or three of you anyway) are staring at this post title tilting your head and wondering what the heck it's supposed to mean.... It's just my fail attempt at onomatopoeia-ing (THIS WORD IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPELL. It's like a word made to screw people over in spelling bees) the McDonald's theme song. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, you must live under a rock, and I hope you're comfortable under there.

ANYWAYS. Wow. I am distracted. Haha first week have school has been..tough to say the least, maybe I'll write more on that later when I have more time. But basically what I wanted to do in this post was introduce the "I'm Lovin' It!" Section in the sidebar. Essentially, it's like...AwkwardFlagpole Sparknotes. It consists of certain topics addressed in recent posts, or just basically cool stuff that we've been enjoying during the week. Haha, perhaps that analogy wasn't quite adequate, but close enough.

The links themselves aren't necessarily important to click on. Heh. I only picked the LinkList option because I liked the look of the blue links versus the plain black ones in the List Option. So sue me for enjoying the aesthetic appeal of colored font. T__T. Usually the links that matter are titled with something like "video" or "fun blog" or something else that will more or less prompt you to click it. Otherwise it'll just be some weird picture of the thing in question. I mightttt link some of the I'm Lovin' It's to the posts in which they belong to, but most likely I'll be too lazy. (I've found that almost everything I don't do in life links back to this excuse)

So yeah. Hopefully that'll be something interesting to look at. Hope you're all doing well, and as always thanks for reading. :)

-Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment