0

Hey Loser

HAHA alright, after getting just getting back from my trip to Missouri to send off my brother, and being internet-less the whole time, I finally got to check it out "The Awkward Flagpole" and I nearly LOL'ed because I'm pretty sure that Lisa and I are like one mind or are constantly sending telepathic waves with one another. one of those. I would comment on her posts about my reaction to them, but this is just too EPIC. because..

1)I love David Choi too! Well, I've been pretty much hooked to music after his song "Won't Even Start" was played at the ending credits of Wongfu's Video "In Da Club" [If you haven't seen it, be sure to check it out because its HILARIOUS. Part 1 can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXOxOB-xjpA ] Ahaha I also love Wongfu's various spins of "Won't Even Start" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPAT1nwnq9o specially the Jonas Montana version LOL

2)I watch "The Nanny" pretty darn obsessively too! And I find it kinda cute that although Fran has a voice that would make you want to run into a wall, Maxwell Sheffield still fancies her. I like that dude because in more ways than one, he kinda reminds of my very own good ol' asian daddy in that he's kinda focused on business and a little socially awkward. That's probably where I got it from ._.

3) on the boy thing.. LOLOLOLROFLMAO XD man, I wish I could've been there. I probably would've pissed in my pants from laughing.

Aha well all that set aside, these couple of days were a pretty big stage in my life. Oh man, that sounds corny. Basically, my brother left for college for Washington University in St. Louis and it affected me way more than I thought it would.I kinda thought up of a sorta letter? if you can even call it that on the plane ride back home. Mm.. well get ready from some pretty damn cheesy sentimental shit.


Hey loser,

So we're officially leaving you today. Well, actually more like you're leaving us. It kind of surprises me how hard it is for me to let go, although I thought having my daily life without you there would be absolutely wonderful :) haha no, but now I'm kinda scared of what like my life is going to be like now that you're going to be gone most of the time. Like, I'm actually really, really scared.
It probably hasn't hit me yet that like you're not going to be there when I get home. That you won't be in your room doing the retarded things that you do, or take eons in the bathroom, or even take such long showers that all the warm water is gone so that the rest of the family have to freeze our butts off trying to get clean in cold water. We're definitely going to save money on rice, well food in general, now that you're not going to be here to eat the scary huge amounts that you do. And now, on Saturday and Sunday mornings, I'm going to run into your room to jump on your "happy spot" to wake you up and then realize that I can't hear you scream in pain. schadenfreude :D or when i walk past your room, I'm not gonna see you concentrating on your homework and the way your tongue pokes out the corner of your mouth. No more of your hilarious hair routines that you perform every morning that officially make you a japanese/korean wannabe, or how we would watch cartoon movies when we were little. And now I realize that even though we saw Aladdin and Kiki's Delivery Service a billion times (I'm pretty sure that's an understatement), you still sat with me and watched it until all the lines were permanently etched in that tiny pea-brain of yours. I'm going to miss you getting all silly about dirty specks on your precious shoes that make me wanna slap you upside your stupid head.
But yeah, I'm going to miss you - in more ways that I can imagine. In ways that I guess I'm really scared to have to face really soon. And it seems kinda silly for me to be so scared even though you're pretty much a phone call or text away, but I can't believe you are going to college. Honestly, I can't believe you got in. Aha just playing. Rihanna and Neyo are right. "I hate how much I love you." Honest.

Bye weirdo,
Your Awesome (:D) Sister

0 comments:

Post a Comment