0

Rubik's Cube Cake

Maybe I'm a nerd, but I think this has to be one of the coolest things ever:



It's a CAKE. Ain't it awesome?! :D :D. If only I could actually have enough baking skizzles to pull that out. We'll see ;)

*sigh. Another summer come and gone, and nothing substantial enough to hold onto than a few memories and some pictures. Hopefully, years from now I'll be able to look back at this summer and remember all of the time I've spent with everyone. This summer was...a summer of buying a Bio SAT prep book, taking pages of notes, then losing the workbook and buying a new one. This summer was days of biking to drink PMT and eating fries. This summer was spending all my money on candy at Ralph's, swinging lanyards, stoichometry, and cross-dressing. This summer was missing CTY, mosquito bites, and bad luck in Hawaii. This was a summer of azn-photobooth pictures, eating pretzels, and standing around awkwardly. This summer was...watching my brother walk around the house in only boxers(one day he was wearing two pairs on top of each other, God knows why), trying to keep my room neat and failling, playing Nancy Drew computer games and getting signficantly scared (GOD I KNOW IM A CHICKEN, ALRIGHT?). This summer was sleeping in til 11, not practicing piano, watching George Lopez and The Nanny, hearing endless lectures about my future.. and dreading school.

But, as all other good things, it must come to an end I guess. :-/ I only wish I could've enjoyed it more, but..ah, well there you go. Thanks to everyone who made it so awesome :D

Ugh I can't even enjoy our 8:15 school start time cuz I have to pick up my schedule. Watch me walk into the wrong classroom and stand there for 10 minutes awkwardly, or sit down, before I figure it out. T___T

0 comments:

Post a Comment