0

Saying Goodbye to Summer and Hello to Crap

Crap = school. and I can have a long geometric proof as to why that is, but I won't get into that :)

Today, I woke up late - which is weird cuz usually im all like:

"OMG. OMG. ITS SCHOOOL YAYAYAYAY" and like wake up at the crack of dawn to leave. but this year, I woke up something like this:

"aadlkdjlakdj. crap. ughh :( " Which is.. nice. But to make matters worse, I had to put on my clothes in record time and rush out the door. Zoom zoom zoom.

I got to school, and it was the weirdest feeling! Because it felt like we hadn't had school in like 2 days or something and it was back in freshman year - like deja vu or something o.o weird weird.

And then, A period was alright, 'cept the analysis teacher mistook me as a lost freshman -_____-;; Oh and to make my life even more dandy, I got approached by a link crew member asking if I needed help getting to my next class

T_____T FML man. I should wear a shirt saying "I'M A DAMN SOPHOMORE." Oh yeah :D that sounds cool. Haha the rest of school was okay but it generally got worse as i got more and more sleeeepyy

^_________^

Damn. I forgot how good school is a place to nap. Hopefully your day was better than mine Lisa! :P

- sharooonn.

Oh yeah, and to make matters worse, in my school picture i look like a bloody idiot. D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment