2

Flagpole Fails: "Une Brève Rencontre"

Ah yes, well although the encounter on this particular Sunday sunny afternoon was brief, it was pretty. Damn. [do i even need to say it?] awkward. It happened while Kevin and I were walking to Jamba, just strolling down E. Meadow when...

We saw this "middle-aged" woman walking her dog with her daughter wearing shades, a much too tight tank top, and short shorts. Lovely. And then she started waving. Not really knowing who this lady was, and not wanting to really have anything to do with her, I started to turn away when I heard:

"You don't recognize me, do you?" and the lady took off her shades, and killed me.

Aha no just kidding. but I might as well have died on the spot. It was MME WOLFELD. MME WOLFELD - as in intimidating freshman year French teacher.

[awkwardness commences]

And then I said my pathetic "Hi." with my little wave, and turning as red as a tomah-toe. and then she said:

"Whatever you've got going on here, is going to end in about a week right?" (side note: it was the last week of summer before school started :[ )

And then I just nervously chuckled. What an idiot. And turned even redder. If that's possible.

BUTTT on a diagonal note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO G-DRAGON. AKA MY FUTURE HUBBAY AKA HOT STUFF AKA SEXY ORIENTAL ASIAN BLONDE BOY.

:D tehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXEVd-Z7NE

aiight im off,

- sharon

Edit: For someone who capitalizes/correctly punctuates all their texts, you sure do have an aversion to formatting things on blogs eh Sharon? ;) Fixed your capitalization boo-boo's, free of charge. -Lisa

2 comments:

L. Wu said...

nice. very nice.

and incidentally, what does une breve rencontre mean?

sharon said...

hahaha "A Brief Encounter"

Post a Comment