0

Volunteer Fail

Argh so my interview for the volunteering spot got rescheduled? Which means it's likely that at this point I won't get any hours squeezed in before the school year starts. Funny how both this opportunity and the RFL thing got thwarted huh? I feel super bad that I *technically* have no hours logged down yet. *sigh. Must get crackin on that. I think my lack of hours has less to do with me not willing to do volunteering, and more with my laziness on attending volunteer opportunties. I guess I'll go reschedule or something..:-/

Speaking of school, I'm most definitely not looking forward to it. Not that my summer has been particularly eventful or anything, but school is just so blech. Especially now that my mom has been breathing down my neck ever spare chance about what my "plan for the future is". Hell, I barely have a plan for twenty minutes from now, let alone my FUTURE. It's just way too stressful to think about how crazy this school year is going to be. With Chem Honors, and Trig/Analyt, all I can say is there better not be even a little drama this year, cuz I swear I cannot take any more of that. Ech.

My mom's not looking forward to going back to work either, lol. She's taking a break after being overworked and having sleeping problems, and is on medical leave. She was just telling me this morning about how crazyyyyy her boss is. She's one of those super crazy bitch-bosses, who will jump on your ass for slacking off, or making a mistake, or for simply disagreeing with you.
My mom's boss that is. Not my mom.She even targeted this lady who's overweight and drowsy because of her medication for her thyroid condition (which, off-topic, I was pretty excited to note that I actually knew what the thyroid does. My bio SAT review must be paying off). At least I haven't encountered a teacher like that so far, and I hope I don't ever. :P

Yeah, so not much going on other than dreading school and not volunteering. Boring. On a slightly more interesting note, I think my mom said we were going to attempt baking today. Which is a fail if I ever saw one. We'll lucky if we have anything edible, yet alone tasty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment